THE PURPOSE OF GATHERING INFORMATION ON THE SITE
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Processing of personal data obtained through the site is conducted by Axept. Our contact details are on the website. All data that we process is controlled by us as specified in this policy (unless otherwise provided).
CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
The information received from you is processed by us with the following purposes:
1. Conclusion and execution of the contract with you or the person you work for;
2. Advertising and sales, as well as providing information about our services;
3. Administration of our website in accordance with the terms of the contract, as well as for internal processing, including correction of deficiencies, data analysis, testing, research, collection of statistics and surveys;
4. Improving our website to ensure the most efficient presentation of content for each customer's computer skills and equipment;
5. Evaluating effectiveness of advertising, presenting the evaluation data to you and others, as well as for posting relevant advertising;
6. Providing advice on services that could interest you or the person you are working for, according to your preferences, where appropriate.
We can process your personal data if:
1. You are our customer or supplier (or are interested in becoming one of them);
2. You use our services or products that we have developed;
3. You work for our customer or supplier, or someone who uses our services or products that we have developed;
4. You are a client (or you work for a client) to whom we want to talk about our services or offer them;
5. You are our employee, contractor or are interested in working with us.
INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
Personally identifiable information. When you decide to interact with us and provide relevant information by feedback or by filling out individual forms or online data requests, and provide information which may include:
1. Your name;
2. Means of communication with you (phone number, e-mail address or other contact details - your personal or business data, depending on the nature of our relationship with you or the person you work for);
3. Personal information received during communication with you by phone, email, through our website.
Axept collects non-personal information. As you interact with us through communications on our site(-s), we can collect not only personally identifiable information, but also another one that can reveal other aspects of your browsing history or about you by means of different technologies, including, but not limited to, cookies, tags, beacons, IP address tracking / URL tracking, and other tools. This information can include:
1. Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect to the Internet, your login information, the type and version of the browser, the time zone, the types and versions of the browser plug-in, the operating system and platform, the search queries that you used, visits to websites, exit link, platform type, date stamp, number of clicks, viewed advertising, location information;
2. "Cookies" are parts of a text code stored on the computer when viewing our site(-s). Cookies can be placed by us, or third parties such as advertisers with whom we cooperate. "Tags" and web beacons relating to script codes are primarily used to track visitor activity on our site(-s) by web analytics software. 3. The types of non-personal data collected on our site(-s) by using these and other tools that Axept can add from time to time may contain: search queries you've used, whether you're the new or already known user, the information about the viewer (web-browser ), computer type, operating system and Internet service providers, website traffic, exit link, platform type, date tags, number of clicks, viewed ads, location information, hardware and so on. Additionally, cookies, tags and other tools placed by third parties may collect other information about you, such as, but not limited to, your scope of activities, company size, job functions, position level, etc. (Together, all the above data are "Non-personal data").
Information about children isn't collected by Axept. We intentionally don't require online data and don't offer services to people who haven't yet reached 18 years old. We also intentionally don't collect personal data from people under the age of 18. If we know that a person who isn't 18 years old yet has provided us with his / her personal information without the consent of his / her parents, we will take steps to delete this information.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
When you provide us with personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
1. You may require access to relevant personal data;
2. You may request the correction of any incorrect personal information about you;
3. Under certain circumstances (for example, when the need to process your individual personal data ceases), you have the right to request removal of the relevant personal data;
4. If we process your personal data based on your prior consent to this processing, you can revoke your consent to the processing of data, after which the processing of data will cease;
5. If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us;
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We adhere to the generally accepted standards for the protection of personal information provided to us, both during its transfer and immediately after its reception. However, no method of transferring information via the Internet, or a mobile device, or the method of electronic storage is 100% safe. Consequently, despite our efforts, Axept can't guarantee or provide 100% security of any information that you convey to us, using our online resources.
CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you want to get acquainted with the information you provided us with, correct, or ask to delete your information from our records, you may do so by writing to email@example.com